viernes, 5 de julio de 2019

Post 10: English Language Challenges

In this subject, I think I value the possibility of doing the blog in a more conscious way, because before I used only web translator. In addition, in creating the blog, I was able to rethink several topics and  it helps me rethink aspects of life that you forget in the custom. 

Even though the blog topics were similar to previous years, this year was different because I made them really thinking about it. The only negative aspect, is that I look a long time to make them. This is because I have no knowledge of english words. I think I knew more words  as a child than now. 

In this way, I can say that I have many aspects to improve on, but one aspect that interests me is: know expressions and more words in english and to try express  myself easier in the english language. I mean, I'd like to know more english vocabulary. I think knowing more words in english would make understanding this language.

Despite what I mention, I only use this language for the English Subject. I dont usually have opportunities to speak in english, but its interesting to know. However, the usefulness of english for me is in the case of traveling abroad and living there, but in the short term, learning english es just for the subject. 

The best thing about the subject was to know the great experience of the teacher, a human and close person. His sincerity motivated me to try to write the blogs withoutusing the web translator. So, thank you, Miss Rosa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: English Language Challenges

In this subject, I think I value the possibility of doing the blog in a more conscious way, because before I used only web translator. In a...