sábado, 4 de mayo de 2019

Post 2: the best concert ever

Resultado de imagen para deadmouse5I really love the music. Is a special component in my life, because the music allways have a beat for each moment of life: happyness, sadness and all others. For this reason, I like to assist to event of music, for example: Lollapalooza, local festivals, individual or grupal concerts and, inclusive, electronic music show.

However, my best concert ever was Lollpalooza 2013. This musical festival is in Parque O'higgins, a great place for much people and have a many stage. In 2013, Lollapalooza was for two days and began in the morning until the night. In this way, is a long musical day but in the night is better moment, because the shows are more important. The most important for me was the show of Deadmaus: a famous musical producer and known for makes electronic music.

Deadmaus show was intense because I remember much euphoria for music and lights. My friends and me enjoyed each songs of this artist for two hours. This show was really incredibly and I would like repeat in the future.

2 comentarios:

  1. Lollapalooza is one of the best festivals in Chile! I would like to be able to attend someday!

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10: English Language Challenges

In this subject, I think I value the possibility of doing the blog in a more conscious way, because before I used only web translator. In a...