miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2019

Post 5: My future Job

Pedro Aguiire Cerda: "Gobernar es Educar"
I think that the job is a new slavery system. Before was real slavery, after is a evolution of this, but the new slavery its a soft system, because is more free. However, all system of humanity is a temporal, as is the reality of our life as humans. For this reason, only we can life with hope and enjoyed of moments.

For enjoy of moments in adulthood, I have to job. As I should job, I think: What  kind of job would I like to have? For reply this question, I have for many idea for it. The first, is I prefer a kind of job that I can help to people. But, how I can help to people? The main answer is as a teacher. I studied pedagogy's career in Philosophy and Religion. I worked as a teacher but is different. I felt that I  could not help to people as I 'd like.

So, I needed another way to help people. For this reason, I chose to study Public Administration. Now, what kind of job would I like to have as Public Administrator? I think that I like job in a office, but on social issues, in specific of education topics. I hope to achieve this  and live responsibly with others. 


2 comentarios:

  1. Interesting initial reflection you have a lot of reason. I hope you can help people as you wish.:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello René! I think very similar and I hope we can help people in the future.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10: English Language Challenges

In this subject, I think I value the possibility of doing the blog in a more conscious way, because before I used only web translator. In a...