miércoles, 5 de junio de 2019

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies



The knowledge is a good tool for life, because teach all accumulated experience of humanity and allow to “predict” situations. For this reason, is very important keep studying and learn more about reality. 

In fact, the only reason to keep studying is know about a interesting topic for me, as philosophy, political science or history.  However, all has limit. In this case, the big limit is money and time, because the life is very short and is impossible postpone aspects as family, work and others. And, money: the “engine” of human life. Without money, no one could keep studying or, even, stay alive.  

Well, I hope that all students can keep studying and achieve their dreams, whether in the country or abroad. For me, I would like to study in Chile but in a prestigious university for that the knowledge remain in our country and from Chile work to with other countries, mainly with Latin American countries (Bolivarian dream’s not dead!)

Regarding to how I would like to study? I like a blended system, because are important the classes but also the time. In free time, is possible think and work more efficient. In any case, I prefer a system with in-person classes, because you can meet the teachers and other professionals. This is important for community work and development of social abilities.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: English Language Challenges

In this subject, I think I value the possibility of doing the blog in a more conscious way, because before I used only web translator. In a...