martes, 11 de junio de 2019

Post 7: My Best Friend

All days I see the sentence "the friends are life". This phrase I read in a wall in Santiago (near of my house) and always I think "that's right", because the friends are persons that one chooses as a family. They are a good company in all moment of life, even when in stupid moments. The familiy is majestic,  but friends are perfect.

For this reason, I cant say "I have one best friend", because the friends are "family" and a family is maked for many members. In my case, I couldnt choose one but I can mention some.

First, Im from La Serena. Here I met a many friends, but only some few are best friends. The most of my best friends are my neighbour. I met them when I was a child. They names are Fabian, Felipe, Cuello, Juan, Cristian and my brother, Cristian too. My brother is also my best friend. Them and me are "Los Plazas" (ok, the name is old). This name born because we lives surrounding of a square.

Second, I have other best friends. This group  of friends are schoolmate or colleagues in the university. Among them, I could mention Jara, Muerto (funny nickname), Marín, Ober, Camila, Jorge, Pablo and Diego. They are all very funny people and I think they are similar to the first group of my best friends. Finally, I have special best friend: my girlfriend. She and me met in 2010 and since this year that have many good moment and she is a great company.

Well, with all my best friend have the best memories and I feel lucky that I have got to meet them.

So "friends are life"...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: English Language Challenges

In this subject, I think I value the possibility of doing the blog in a more conscious way, because before I used only web translator. In a...